Access to and use of this site wisehelpfulowls.co.uk is provided by Wise Helpful Owls subject to the following terms:
- By using wisehelpfulowls.co.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of wisehelpfulowls.co.uk. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use wisehelpfulowls.co.uk.
- Wise Helpful Owls may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Wise Helpful Owls. Your continued use of wisehelpfulowls.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of wisehelpfulowls.co.uk
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use wisehelpfulowls.co.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any wisehelpfulowls.co.uk content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of wisehelpfulowls.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of Wise Helpful Owls.
- You agree to use wisehelpfulowls.co.uk only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of wisehelpfulowls.co.uk. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within wisehelpfulowls.co.uk.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- wisehelpfulowls.co.uk content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating Wise Helpful Owls its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Under no circumstances will Wise Helpful Owls be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of wisehelpfulowls.co.uk regardless of the form of action.
- Wise Helpful Owls does not warrant that functions contained in wisehelpfulowls.co.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that wisehelpfulowls.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- Please note that when you decide to purchase services identified on wisehelpfulowls.co.uk the resulting legal contract is between you and the relevant service provider. We cannot give any undertaking that goods and/or services you purchase from the subscribers on the site will be of satisfactory quality, and this and any other such warranties (whether express or implied) are disclaimed by us absolutely to the fullest extent permitted by law. This disclaimer does not affect your statutory rights against the service provider. Although we endeavour to review listings before publication, we are not responsible in any way for listings provided by service providers.
- If you offer to provide your services through the site you must at all times comply with applicable law and regulation and you agree that: (a) your description of those services will be accurate and not misleading; (b) you will properly perform any contract you enter in to with the purchaser introduced through the site.
- The names, images and logos identifying Wise Helpful Owls or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Wise Helpful Owls and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Wise Helpful Owls or any other third party.
Contributions to wisehelpfulowls.co.uk
- We are not responisble for websites we link to. Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
- Further to paragraph 9, by submitting your contribution to wisehelpfulowls.co.uk, you:
- warrant that your contribution;
- is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to Wise Helpful Owls for all the purposes specified above;
- is not defamatory; and
- does not infringe any law; and
- indemnify Wise Helpful Owls against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Wise Helpful Owls as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
- waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on wisehelpfulowls.co.uk and the purposes specified above.
- warrant that your contribution;
- Every effort is made to keep this website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, this website being temporarily unavailable.
- If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on wisehelpfulowls.co.uk (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Wise Helpful Owls